"Good Marketing makes the company look smart.
Great Marketing makes the customer feel smart. "
Social Media Marketing
Opening social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
• Coming up with detailed profiles and inserting links to company website.
• Writing, editing and sharing posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
• Performing a social media audit: conduct thorough analysis on traffic, shares and mentions.
• Observing the company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility and keyword prioritization.
• Ensuring the small business has a mobile social media strategy for full optimization.
• Researching key hashtag conversations of the day and find out if it fits in with company’s messages and marketing objectives.
• Engaging with audience: responding to inquiries, sharing relevant information, thanking customers for mentions and purchases and posting promotions.
• Updating all social media accounts on a regular basis.
• Run a social media contest or challenge.
• Uploading photos to Flickr, Pinterest and Instagram as part of marketing strategy
Web Design & Development/SEO
A VA with experience in SEO and/or digital marketing will prove invaluable to your company. The right VA can boost web traffic, sales numbers and brand ubiquity with the right SEO and digital marketing techniques and strategies.
• Developing, updating and optimizing an SEO and web marketing strategy.
• Conducting a keyword research for website and performing a blog analysis.
• Setting up and creating a landing page.
• Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content)
• Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
• Beginning a link building campaign and generating enough back links.
• Off-page optimization: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
• Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
• Designing advertisements (banners, side panel graphics, etc.) and finding appropriate, high-traffic websites to place them on.
• Creating new list of email contacts, email newsletters and promotional copy.
• Establishing follow-up emails and auto respond and edit according to response rate.
• Designing logos, eBook covers, headers, icons and other graphic elements.
• Looking for a content marketing firm or publisher to post branded content.
• Reach out to media outlets and influencers to garner profiles by publishers.
• Audio & Video Editing
As a new business owner it’s amazing to have someone like Pepper come in & help me get everything together. Her knowledge of running a business & professionalism amazes me. She explains everything & is extremely thorough. Applying her ideas to my business has helped me earn Best of The City Spa Services Award just being in business one year. I have never had to worry about my paperwork not being in order because of her. I highly recommend her & she definitely has a loyal client out of us.